This a gentle yoga class for people who are beginners as well those who have been doing yoga for long as MArci works with individual needs of the students and with asana according to your body type. She incorporates different aspects of yoga bringing the balance of mind body and spirit.
Yoga – Balancing the Yin & Yang…Mind, Body, Spirit as One
“Hatha” is translated as “ha” meaning "sun" and “tha” meaning "moon." This refers to the balance of masculine aspects—active, hot, sun—and feminine aspects—receptive, cool, moon—within all of us. Hatha yoga is a path toward creating balance and uniting opposites.
We also learn from our practice to:
- Lighten up and have fun
- Not take ourself so seriously all the time
- Balance our effort and surrender in each pose
- Over time, release emotions that are potentially hindering physical comfort
- Assist in balancing and connecting mind, body, spirit within our masculine/feminine sides, the ying and yang
- Put away our fears of not being flexible enough
- In our physical bodies we develop a balance of strength and flexibility
- Connect with our spiritual body through movement, breath and mindful awareness
- Healing through movement and breath
- Feel better about ourself and life
- Challenge ourself a little each class
Using our breath, or pranayama, we reconnect to our inner self, respecting our body’s wisdom, allowing and welcoming things of the past to surface and leave us with gratitude for our oneness - allowing our inner lights to sign brighter than ever.
Every Monday, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
$15.00 per class
8 classes for $96.00, $24.00 savings
.... Seniors 65 and above attend FREE!
Please call to preregister, or buy the class online.
(484) 328-3288 or email: [email protected]
Private sessions are also available by appointment. Cost varies based on program that is designed for your specific needs.
Private sessions are geared towards your individual needs. Most of us are working through things in our day-to-day lives, whether we realize it or not. Together, with breath and poses, we can enjoy this magical time of peaceful yet playful rejuvenation. If you need a good restorative session or would prefer a nice flow to get the energy flowing while balancing mind, body and spirit as one...just make the request!