Wednesday _ 10am to 11 am
This a gentle yoga class for people who are beginners as well those who have been doing yoga for long. Jackaline works with individual needs of the students and working with asana according to their body type.! She incorporates different aspects of yoga bringing the balance of mind body and spirit!
Yoga – Balancing the Yin & Yang… and Hatha yoga Mind, Body, Spirit as One
“Hatha” is translated as “ha” meaning "sun" and “tha” meaning "moon." This refers to the balance of masculine aspects—active, hot, sun—and feminine aspects—receptive, cool, moon—within all of us. Hatha yoga is a path toward creating balance and uniting opposites. We also learn from our practice to:
Benifits of practicing YOGA
• lighten up and have fun
• not take yourself so seriously all the time
• balance our effort and surrender in each pose
• over time, release emotions that are potentially hindering physical comfort
• assist in balancing and connecting; mind, body, spirit within our masculine/feminine sides, the ying & yang
• put away your fears of not being flexible enough
• in our physical bodies we develop a balance of strength and flexibility
• connect with your spiritual body through movement, breath and mindful awareness
• healing through movement & breath
• feel better about yourself and life
• challenge yourself a little each class
Using our breath, or pranayama , we will reconnect to our inner self, respecting our body’s wisdom, allowing and welcoming things of the past to surface and leave us with gratitude for our oneness allowing our inner lights to sign brighter than ever.
Class is held Monday Evenings, 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm......
and Wednesdays morning at 9:30 am
Cost: $10.00 per class, ....... 8 classes for $96, savings of $24
.... Seniors 65 & above can attend for FREE!
Please call to Pre-Register or buy the class online... Thanks!
(484) 328-3288 or email: [email protected]
Private Sessions are available by appointment only and cost varies depending on program that is designed for your specific needs.
Private sessions are geared towards your needs. Most of us are working through things in our day to day lives, whether we realize it or not. Together, with breath and poses, we can enjoy this magical time of peaceful yet playful rejuvenation. If you need a good restorative session or would prefer a nice flow to get the energy flowing while balancing mind, body & spirit as one...just make the request!